We take care of HOA documents acquisition from start to finish!
We identify the HOA(s), acquire and analyze all HOA documents so you can stay in control of every transaction and create happier outcomes for your clients.
HOA documents are a lot of work
Acquiring HOA documents for closing is one of the most significant obstacles for real estate transactions.
It involves a myriad of manual steps, from establishing if there is an HOA and finding their contact information to chasing the seller to pay the documents fees and hopefully receiving the correct documents. On average, 38 hours are wasted for every 50 transactions involving an HOA – almost a week wasted on chasing after HOA documents to close a transaction.
Ultimately, transactions are routinely thrown off-track or delayed because of missing, late, or wrong HOA information.
That’s why we reinvented the process
Our platform uses advanced machine learning combined with the biggest HOA database on the market to identify the HOA and acquire all HOA documents you need for closing.
Going a step further, our algorithm extracts all the useful information from the documents, so you never have to open them again.
Throughout the whole process, our best-in-class customer service makes you feel in control of the transaction, making your deadlines our deadlines.
Documents we acquire
- Resale certificate (Estoppel)
- Demand letter (Status letter)
- CIC documents
- Rules and Regulations
- Condo/Lenders Questionnaire
- Reserve Studies
- Meeting minutes
- Insurance Certificate
- Architectural guidelines
- And anything else you need, including custom documents
Actionable data at your fingertips
Our HOA Highlights and Closing Details summaries expose all the crucial information you need. HOA fees, contact information, leasing restrictions, amounts due to the HOA and PM at closing, and more are displayed so you can focus on doing what you do best and close with ease.
- Order HOA documents from your title production platform with a few clicks
- Never have to login to any other platform
- Chat messages and files delivered to your dashboard
- Most suitable for companies that use commercial title production platforms
- Order HOA documents via email
- Emails can be sent from your internal systems in an automated way
- Easy and quick to set up without heavy engineering effort
- Most suitable for companies where engineering resources are constrained and API integration is not an option
- Seamlessly order HOA documents by calling our secure API
- Setup rules to create orders in a fully automated manner
- All documents and messages are delivered via API directly to your internal systems
- Most suitable for companies looking to build scalable and automated processes
This is a huge win for us – so THANK YOU for all you do!"